Our helpful guide can assist you to approve your DebiCheck mandate with FNB through mobile and online banking as well as USSD.
- Open the FNB Banking App (Android | iOS)
- Log in and enter your online banking password
- Pending notifications will appear upon login
- Review your notifications, and select “Yes, continue” to review and select ‘Debicheck Debit Order Requests’
- Choose the debit order you want to review and select “Accept Debit Order Request”
- A confirmation screen will be displayed with the mandate reference number.
- You will receive an SMS from FNB stating you have a DebiCheck mandate to approve
- Log in to online banking
- Select the “My Bank Accounts” tab and then select “My Debit Orders”
- All DebiCheck mandates will be displayed. Click on “View Mandates” to see further details
- Select the mandate you want to Accept/Reject. Once you have selected the mandate, the mandate information will be displayed.
- Once you have Accepted or Rejected the mandate, you will be requested to open your banking app and follow the prompts.
- A confirmation screen will appear with details of the mandate you chose to accept or decline.
- Dial the premium string: *120*321#
- Enter your 5 digit Cellphone Banking PIN
- A confirmation message approving your PIN will be displayed
- Select option 0 to view DebiCheck mandates
- Select the mandate you want to Accept or Reject
- Details about the selected mandate will be displayed. Select option 1 to accept, or option 2 to reject
- A confirmation screen will be displayed indicating your choice to accept or reject the mandate
Remind me, what is DebiCheck?
DebiCheck is a new authorisation process implemented by all South African banks to reduce fraudulent debit order activity. To learn more about this exciting facility, read our guide available here.