Our helpful guide can assist you to approve your DebiCheck mandate with Standard Bank through mobile banking as well as USSD.
- You will receive an SMS from Standard Bank stating you have a mandate to authenticate/approve.
- Log into your mobile banking app (Android | iOS)
- A message will be displayed advising you that you have a debit order awaiting your review
- Click on the review link
- Click on “View Request”
- Accept or Reject the mandate
- Click on Accept Mandate Confirmation which will appear as a pop-up message
- A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to your cellphone
- Enter the OTP supplied to confirm the mandate.
- You will receive an SMS from Standard Bank stating you have a mandate to approve.
- Dial *120*2345#
- Select option 1
- Enter your CSP (Customer-Selected PIN) when prompted
- Select option 5 (DebiCheck)
- Select the option for the relevant mandate that needs to be approved
- Debit order details will be displayed
- Select “Accept”
- A reference number will be generated.
Remind me, what is DebiCheck?
DebiCheck is a new authorisation process implemented by all South African banks to reduce fraudulent debit order activity. To learn more about this exciting facility, read our guide available here.